GVR Softech specializes in the rapid development of bespoke software systems for start-up and fast moving businesses.
In a rapidly changing technology and business landscape organizations face unprecedented challenges that demand flexible IT solutions and the ability to maximize investments. Putting SAP at the heart of enterprise technology solutions is pivotal to delivering this flexibility for many organizations in both the public and private sectors.
• Developing a long-term strategy and roadmap for your SAP applications
• Adapting to accelerating changes in all aspects of your business
• Dealing with merger and integration projects
• Reducing total cost of ownership through increased industrialization, off shoring and on-demand models
• Running, maintaining and upgrading your legacy IT systems.
• Implementing SAP based on customer’s needs & strategic roll-outs.
GVR has experienced team of SAP solution experts ready to work with customers in a timely and cost effective manner to derive maximum SAP benefits. Our professionals are experienced of domestic and international projects at every industry verticals. We are flexible in providing consultants for onsite, offsite or offshore projects to leverage our client’s business prospects and reduce investment cost. Our experience in all industry sectors with combination of innovative experts gives us strength to meet our client’s requirement faster than our competitors.
Our approach, proven implementation methodology & project tracking techniques enables us to deliver quality services on time. Every project is a challenge & we precisely understand the needs of growing organizations.
• Business Process Study
• Design (Configuration and Customization)
• Development & deployment
• Extensive Testing
• User Training and Conference Room Pilot
• Go Live
There are a number of business drivers for undertaking an upgrade to your SAP environment:
• To exploit new functionality within your currently deployed solutions.
• To enable the deployment of new innovations
GVR supports you throughout all aspects of your upgrade.
• Business Case and Planning.
• Assessment & Scoping.
• Technical Upgrade
• Version upgrades, service packs & patching
• Post Upgrade Support.
All of our Application Management services (AMS) services are based upon our unique combination of:
• Highly experienced support consultants.
• Customer transparency, control, and knowledge transfer
Our SAP Application Management services are offered for support, continuous improvement of SAP solution-based landscapes and to optimize all business related. We work towards helping you strengthen your competitive position by reducing cost of ownership while improving business performance. GVR’s AMS is the solution to support an organization in operating, optimizing and extending its application landscape. GVR’s SAP AMS brings businesses an SLA-based model that incorporates proven methodologies and best practices to enable continuous quality improvement of services at optimum costs.
•Help Desk support: The continuous help desk support for SAP Application management services and call resolution
is enabled through a centralized help desk with 24/7 coverage, support through web, phone, email and chat channels and
improvement in incident management through training programs for help desk users.
• Functional and Technical Support: GVR SAP AMS incorporates functional and technical support which includes business analysis, functional enhancements where required and technical enhancement of RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancement and Forms). GVR’s functional experience developed after years of experience across different industries, domains and geographies, assists clients in change management initiatives in SAP R/3 modules and mySAP business suite. Technical support includes ALV reports, smart forms, user exits and BADI, LSMW, Workflow, ALE/EDI and Business Warehouse.
• System Administration and Monitoring: GVR’s SAP Application Management services includes a team which supports implementation and rollout for new SAP projects through system configuration support and transport management. We also monitor SAP system performance and execute corrective and routine maintenance activities such as back-up and archival through SAP solution manager.
• Predictable and transparent support costs
• Reduced risk
• Reliable and sustainable operations
• Lowered TCO
• Agility and flexibility to scale in order to align with changing business environments
• Unmatched expertise to suit medium to large enterprises • Freeing up customer time and resources to focus on core operations
These embrace the complete SAP value chain for our clients from strategy development and solution definition, business consulting to system integration, roll-out and support for the Production (post go-live and transition) of SAP implementations and installations.
We support these industry-specific offerings with our professional and highly regarded consulting services
• SAP for Public Sector – TRM / PSCD
• SAP for Banking – IS-Banking
• SAP for Utilities – IS-U
HR managers constantly look for tools that enable them to perform their key job functions: acquire,develop and retain human resource.
In addition HR has additional responsibilities to manage including:
✔ Ensuring the HR operational cost is aligned with the organization’s expenditure strategy.
✔ The existent infrastructure is capable of supporting different HR processes;
✔ Consistent coordination between people, processes and technology within the organization;
✔ The performance appraisal system pertinence to the organization’s goals.
In order to perform these functions efficiently and effectively, a comprehensive, integrated HCM tool like SAP is very essential.
GVR extends services to automate all operational HR processes, such as
✔ Personnel Administration
✔ Time Management
✔ Payroll (international)
✔ Object Setting and Appraisal
✔ Organization Management
✔ Learning Solutions (LSO)
Other specific people strategy services include: Talent Management, Performance Management Alignment, Organizational Learning, Personnel Cost Planning and Benefits
✔ Comprehensive understanding of needs, to deliver specifically tailored solutions that addresses key opportunities and challenges
✔ Industry seasoned consultants with substantial domain knowledge and multiple SAP implementation experience, for clients of diverse industries, providing expert advice and developing sound solutions
✔ An Immaculate implementation methodology, assessing capability levels within the organization with respect to HCM i.e. Purpose, Role, Definition, Performance Management, Metrics etc
✔ An approach to clearly define and document the existing business challenges and proposed approach to address them
GVR comprehends that businesses need to manage operational complexities, gain visibility into supply chains, control costs and complexity, and provide logistics services on a global scale, and create new revenue streams with value-added services.
GVR’s main functions of logistics include inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing, consultation and the organizing and planning of these activities. Logisticians combine a professional knowledge of each of these functions so that there is a coordination of resources in an organization.
For a solution that enables to reduce operating costs, integrate processes across the enterprise, and increase visibility into customers, carriers, financials, and overall operations GVR advocates a choice of SAP modules.
SAP for Logistics Service Providers, enhances the capabilities to automate processes to reduce labour costs, avoid manual errors, and streamline the core processes as warehousing and transportation. You can also integrate your systems and operations with those of your customers and partners, and serve customers in multiple industries while meeting the unique requirements of each.
Module used for Procurement Handling and Inventory Management. The various levels that can be defined for a SAP MM implementation are: Client, Company Code, Plant, Storage Location and Purchase Organization. This is the largest and most complex among all of SAP modules
SAP Materials Management covers all tasks within the supply chain, including consumption-based planning, planning, vendor evaluation and invoice verification. It also includes inventory and warehouse management to manage stock until usage dictates the cycle should begin again. Just-in-Time delivery is supported.
GVR renders services in SAP MM catering to Processes in Procurement, Materials Planning, Purchasing Details & Optimization, Inventory Management/ Physical Management, Valuation and Account Determination, Invoice verification, Cross-Functional Customizing, Global Settings.
SAP SD involves all the activities from sell-from-stock, creation of a customer order, invoicing and the corresponding delivery with subsequent goods movement. GVR comprehends the entire cycle of Sales and Distribution, the activities involved, the dependencies and the implications. Each benchmark user has his or her own master data, such as material, vendor, or customer master data to avoid data-locking situations.
GVR SD team handles business requirements like credit management, price determination and master data management and is competent in integration aspects with outbound logistics functions including picking, packing activities. The consultants are also experienced in logistics execution functions like warehouse management, shipping and transportation etc.
GVR comprehends the advantage of SAP NetWeaver as a strategic move for driving enterprises to run their business on a single, integrated platform that includes both applications and technology.
This approach is driven by industry's need to lower IT costs through an enterprise architecture which is
✔ Well integrated with applications
✔ Built on open standards facilitating interoperability and broad integration
GVR, over the years, has built a proven record of success deploying Enterprise Portal (EP) business Intelligence (BI), and integration solutions and strategies leveraging NetWeaver technology, part of SAP's plan to transition to a more open, service-oriented architecture and to deliver the technical foundation of its applications on a single, integrated platform and common release.
GVR renders services around the core products that make up SAP NetWeaver, which include:
* SAP NetWeaver Application Server
* SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence
* SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal (EP)
* SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM) / Master data Governance ( MDG)
* SAP NetWeaver Mobile / Fiori / Floor Plan manager / Gateway / Cloud / HANA
* SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) / Process Orchestration (PO)